Does rock music bless your mood? Get ready to experience the magic of good old Radiohead’s music by Candlelight in Vancouver this 22nd September at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church from 7:30 pm and 9:30 pm.
1. Details about the Candlelight’s Tribute to Radiohead Concert
Listerso String Quintet will take you to the nostalgic vibes of Radiohead’s old songs.
From classic songs like Paranoid Android, and Weird Fishes to energetic songs such as Burn the Witch, Karma Police, and so on.
Radiohead’s dashboard also includes emotional songs like Let Down, How to Disappear Completely, and Paranoid Android.
So a total of 11 songs will be performed to give tribute to all the Radiohead fans.
Violins, upright bass, and cellos are among the instruments which are the trademark of Listeso String Quintet’s concert.
2. About the Venue
The venue is Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church located in Kerrisdale, which is a community that resides on the west side of Vancouver. Some interesting facts about these places are:
- It was founded in the year 1911.
- Earlier it was on Trafalgar Street then its new building was moved to W 41st Avenue in 1956.
- This palace is among those churches that have their own youtube channel.
- The church belongs to a community that claims to be intergenerational and intercultural and that loves God and its neighbors.
3. Where to get Tickets?
The tickets can only be purchased via the Fever website and app only and the prices are set according to the different zones, and each one of them is catered to different people.
Zone A promises the best views and tickets are priced at CA$ 65.00.
While Zone B lies just behind, the experience you are gonna have would still be somewhat similar. You can buy tickets for CA$ 55.00.
Zone C lies on the back, and is for the people who are running tight on budget and prefers the panoramic view rather than performers’ struggles. Tickets for this zone are priced at CA$ 40.00.
The most pocket-friendly and affordable Zone D is a balcony seat. There can be times when you just want to vibe to music with your friends but are late for the event.
This could be the perfect zone for you as you can observe the crowd from behind and vibe with them at the same time at just CA$ 30.00.
4. Things to Keep in Mind
- You may need to leave your pets at the house because organizers don’t want any pets in the event.
- The duration of Candlelight’s tribute to Radiohead concert is 60 minutes, so it’s an hour of full rock music.
- Got any differently-abled friends or family members? Worry not as this place is accessible for them as it is ADA compliant.
- Refunds would not be provided for the tickets bought at any cost.
- Parking is available for free behind the Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church with ample free spaces around the street.
- Organizers encourage everyone to wear masks; however, it is not compulsory.
- Seats will be allocated on first serve basis in each zone.