If you are looking for options for fine dining in Oakville, then this article has got you covered.
If you want to surround yourself with peace then you should visit Oakville which is situated on Lake Ontario in Canada that attracts many tourists every year.
Moreover, this place not only offers you some beautiful places but excellent dining as well.
Have you visited Oakville or planning to visit? If yes then don’t miss out on the fine dining restaurants that offer you tremendous delicious food with excellent serving services.
If you are keen to know more about this, stay on the page to read further about the best restaurants in Oakville.
Also, check out this article to know about Niagara Tour from Toronto.
1. Fine Dining in Oakville: The 7 Best Restaurants
Oakville is a beautiful city in the Halton region, Ontario Canada, and is considered one of the safest cities in Canada with the least crime rate.
Let us help you to check out the fine dining options in Oakville at an affordable rate and here is a list of some delicious restaurants where you can have your favorite food.
1.1. Rogues: Fine Dining in Oakville
Rogues is one of the excellent restaurants in Oakville where you can have an Italian continental cuisine dinner plus salad Thai with your loved ones.
Moreover, their chefs are internationally awarded for taking care of maintaining good food.
Intimate bars are there. Also, they have the largest wine collection including 300 wines for different customers according to their tastes and preferences and as a result, it attracts many customers every day.
Certainly, Rogues restaurant takes care of your privacy.
Additionally, special arrangements are made for birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, business meetings, and any sort of get-togethers.
Customers have a delightful experience with this restaurant.
The best part, even if you book the restaurant at the last minute, it will be organized by the owner. Moreover, they have fast services with quality.
- Customer Rating: 4/5
- Address: 1900 Dundas Street West in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Contact details: +1 905-822-2670
- Menu booking link: roguesrestaurant.com
- Timing: On Sundays, it’s 4 pm to 9 pm, Monday is a holiday, on Tuesday to Friday it’s 12 to 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturday: 5 pm to 10 pm
- Customer rating: 4.5/5
1.2. Hexagon Restaurant
Hexagon Restaurant is one of the premium restaurants that is serving its customers since 2008 to give high-quality food to their customers.
However, their aim is to provide perfect food to their customers.
Ingredients used are gluten-free with great service. Moreover, spicy food and nonspicy food are available according to the customer’s demands.
Also, if you are looking for quality you should visit this restaurant that comes with overall incredible staff with excellent staff services.
Moreover, they also cook the food with seasonal ingredients and perfection.
- Address: 210 Lakeshore Road East in Oakville, Canada.
- Timing: Sunday is 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday and Tuesday are off, Wednesday to Saturday it’s 5:00 to 10:00 pm
- For menu clarification visit: exagonrestaurant.com
1.3. Oliver’s Steakhouse for Fine Dining in Oakville
One of the top romantic restaurants located in downtown Oakville is Oliver’s Steakhouse where you can have a separate dining room with your family or with your loved ones.
Additionally, it respects your privacy and that’s why offers you the best dining experience.
Moreover, it gives you fine-quality wedge salads, steak tartare, fish tacos, homemade sauce, goat cheese, grilled octopus, wine cellar, mango salad, and pad thai.
Customers have a wonderful experience with this restaurant.
Also, they get quality food with great offers and discounts after visiting this restaurant which saves their pocket.
- Address: Oakville,’s 141 Lakeshore Road East, Ontario.
- Contact: 905-845-9391
- Timings: Sundays are off, Monday to Thursday its 11 am to 10 pm, Saturday is off
- For menu booking visit: oliversfoakville.com
- Customer rating: 4/5
1.4. Pasquale’s Trattoria: Fine Dining in Oakville
Pasquale’s Trattoria welcomes every customer who wants to have a taste of both traditional Italian meals as well modern Italian cuisine at an affordable rate.
Here you can have fine dining with your family and friends and enjoy the luxurious life of the restaurants.
Also, they used fresh ingredients in their food.
Moreover, you can have white wine broth, craft beer, green curry, crab cakes, and steak frites, maple glazed salmon salad, tomato sauce.
Additionally, they have healthy food options and you will experience the authentic taste on every bite.
- Address: Oakville’s 50 Lakeshore Road West in Ontario, Canada.
- Opening hours: Sundays and Mondays are off, Fridays: 12:00 om to 10:30 pm, and Tuesdays to Thursdays it’s 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Customer rating: 4.5/5
- Menu booking: pasqualextratoria.ca
- Contact details: +1 905-338-9090
1.5. Trattoria Timone: Fine Dining in Oakville
Trattoria Timone indeed comes under one of the top 50 restaurants in Canada that give you exceptional service with the best Italian cuisine in Oakville and it is also an award-winning restaurant by trip advisor as it got so many compliments from customers across the world.
Moreover, they have an outdoor patio with a dining scene at reasonable prices.
Certainly, if you are looking to have a taste of Italian dishes you must visit this Italian restaurant.
- Address: 2091 Winston Park DR Oakville, Ontario.
- Opening Time: Tuesday to Friday: 11:30 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Book your order at: pasqualextratoria.ca
- Contact details: +1 905-338-9090
- Customer Rating: 4.8/5
1.6. Cucci for Fine Dining in Oakville
Cucci Restaurant is the top Italian sister restaurant for familiar classics in the Oakville location designed for dine-in Italian dishes to their customers in a casual dining room.
Also, the restaurant is vegetarian friendly and therefore has so many vegan options, gluten-free options with an elegant setting like an intimate bar, and table settings.
Moreover, Cucci restaurant has been awarded the open table choice award winner for the beautiful place where they have located.
- Address: 119 Jones St, Oakville, Ontario L6L, 3E7 Canada.
- Contact details: 1 905-469-1811
- Customer Rating: 4/5
- Timings: Sunday to Monday: 5 to 11 pm, Tuesday to Friday: 12 to 3 pm, 5 to 11 pm
1.7. Noble Bistro for Fine Dining in Oakville
Noble Bistro is one of the best restaurants in Oakville that offers you craft cocktails, beef tenderloin, blue cheese, and green beans with extra virgin olive oil
Moreover, it is famous for making a tasting menu with fresh ingredients.
To clarify your doubts regarding fine dining, seafood like lobsters, filet mignon, and foie gras, the famous delicacies from various parts of the world are served here.
Source: Noble BistroThey consider your satisfaction a ritual and exceed expectations to offer world-class service among the best, and the customers too find their hospitality service fantastic during the visit.
Also, food items are prepared very attentively.
Moreover, they have an excellent collection of wines with an intimate dining room with exceptional services to their customers.
- Address:218 Lakeshore Road East in Oakville.
- Contact: +1 905-337-0000
- Timings: Monday and Tuesday are off, from Wednesday to Thursday it’s 4 pm to 10 pm, Friday to Saturday it’s 12 to 11 pm, and Sunday 12 to 2 pm.
- For online booking visit: noblebistro.com
- customer rating: 4.7/5
2. Final Words: Fine Dining in Oakville
In summary, we can conclude that if you are in Oakville and looking for the best restaurant to satisfy your hunger and taste buds, we recommend the restaurants mentioned above.
Certainly, you will not get disappointed and get the best dining experience in your life.
3.1. Can you Mention the Best Restaurant in Oakville?
All the above-mentioned restaurants fall under the best restaurants in Oakville. However, we recommend you to surely visit the restaurant Rogues for one of the finest dining experiences in Oakville.
3.2. Why Oakville is so Popular?
Oakville is popular for having different natural scenery, shopping districts, active arts, and the best dining experiences.