Adventure enthusiasts, step right up to explore the magnificent city of Vancouver. Presenting the “Vancouver Highlights Tour with Vancouver Lookout and Capilano Suspension Bridge”, available on various dates from 10 am.
A tour that wraps itself around the very essence of Vancouver, with the starting point being the well-known Vancouver Lookout located at 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver V6B 4N6.
About the Tour
Spanning an intensive 3 hours and 30 minutes, this tour is your ticket to Vancouver’s most iconic spots. First, you will experience the architectural marvel that is the Lions Gate Bridge.
From there the tour will head towards the Stanely Park, a park filled with old sculptures, and witness the majestic Totem Poles. Each masterpiece tells stories that date back to the past.
There is more than just sightseeing, the public marketplace at Granville Island provides a sensory overload of aromas, colors, and sounds.
It is like a carnival for the food enthusiasts. Finally, you reach the last point of the tour which is the Capilano Suspension Bridge, hanging high above the vast Capilano River, where you get to experience a scenic walk through the bridge.
Exploring these places is a mesmerizing experience in itself. Now’s the time to witness the beauty of Vancouver through your own eyes. The tour is well planned to give a combination of fun and information in an interesting manner.
About the Venue
The harbor center is the starting point of the tour. Vancouver Lookout promises to be a unique experience for everyone.
You will get an aerial view of one of the world’s most scenic cities, revealing a panorama that stretches from towering peaks to the blue Pacific.
Where to Get Tickets?
To get tickets, all you need to do is head to Fever.com as they have exclusive rights for the sale of tickets.
Tickets are categorized based on age groups. Child tickets in the age group 3-12 can be bought for 80 dollars, while anyone above the age of 13 will have to pay 167 dollars whereas entry for kids under the age of 3 is completely free.
In some cases, the attendees may be asked to produce proof of age, in such scenarios you are requested to comply with the request if asked.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
- This tour is designed to be carried out in all weather conditions irrespective of whether it is raining or sunny.
- Tips for guides are welcome, but not mandatory and the tour is open to people of all ages.
- In case some health-related arrangements have to be made, attendees are advised to let the organizers know beforehand.
- If Granville Island is closed for unavoidable reasons, the arrangement will be rerouted to some similarly interesting locale.
- Got queries? Customer service is available to assist you, just reach out here.
- For raising any query, you should have a valid ticketing ID and necessary details to get the appropriate solution.
Key Details You Must Know about the Vancouver Highlights Tour
- What- Vancouver Highlights Tour.
- Where- Vancouver Lookout.
- When- Slots are available almost every day.
- Time- From 10:00 a.m.
- Tickets- Available on Fever.