Prepare for a magical evening as Fever exclusive presents Candlelight: A Tribute to Coldplay on Strings at the Pioneers Cabin in Edmonton on various dates including 28th September and 22nd November from 6 pm and 8.15 pm.
The Valkyries String Quartet will breathe new life into Coldplay’s timeless hits.
An hour-long concert awaits surrounded by soft candlelight, promising a never seen experience. Don’t miss the chance to relive Coldplay’s melodies like never before.
1. About the Concert
Edmonton prepared for a musical journey that will be in your memories forever. A unique blend of experiences where the classic and modern merge.
This isn’t the spotlight shrines on the globally acclaimed band. Coldplay is brought to life by the skilled Valkyrie String Quartet.
Your favorite Coldplay hits will be reimagined under the soft enchanting candlelight. The hour-long concert will feature 11 iconic tunes, which also includes the famous ‘Paradise’, From the emotional song like ‘A Sky Full Of Stars’ to the puzzled ‘Speed of Sound’ and ‘Trouble’.
Prices for the performances from its past concerts have been very overwhelming with user reviews averaging at its 4.91 out of five stars.
Users also commented that it’s a great performance, having perfect. length and a great venue.
2. About the Venue
Great shows like these deserve quality audiences like you and the infamous venue. Tribute to Coldplay, the event will be performed at Pioneer’s Cabine venue in Edmonton.
Some features of these venues are that it was built in 1959 by a 76-year-old lock specialist. It was a dream project of Howard Dowler, who put his effort at such an old age.
This main specialty is that it’s a natural logo with a stone chimney, a popular floor, saddle shingles, and window frames.
And the fascinating thing is that the logs are measured assemble, and numbered at Pigeon Lake before being dissembled and remaining on the building side in Edmonton.
The venue can hold 250 people and also offers many amenities like chairs, linen, dishes, cutlery, Etcetera.
It is also famous to host various events, which as weddings, corporate functions, fundraisers birthdays, and much more.
3. Where to Get Tickets?
Buying tickets for this event is very easy. All you need to do is just visit the Fever website or app, choose the Ticket Zone and quantity, and pay using credit or debit cards.
For this experience, you can select among the three unique zones.
- Zone A is priced at $50 and promises top-tier visibility, ensuring that you don’t miss a moment of the action.
- For $40 you can opt for Zone B, which still offers a commendable way of the event.
- If you don’t want much burden on your monthly budget, then you can also opt for zone C, which is priced at $35.
Attendees can enjoy the performance from the comfort of cocktail tables.
Opting for any of the zones promises a unique experience that best suits you and prepares you for an unforgettable event.
4. General Things to Keep in Mind
- This experience is a flexible refund ticket, which implies that customers can get a full refund for up to 48 hours before the event starts if they are about to miss this event by any unavoidable circumstances.
- To request a refund, no such documentation is required and you can also contact us here.
- No snacks are served or included with the tickets, but the same can be purchased at the bar, which opens 45 minutes before the concert.
- Cash and credit and any kind of debit cards are accepted at the bar.
- Free parking is included with tickets.
- In case you want to bring any of your service animals, you are requested to reach the venue before time so that the proper Arrangements can be made.
5. Candlelight’s Tribute to Coldplay on Strings in Edmonton
- What- A Tribute to Coldplay on Strings by Candlelight in Edmonton.
- Where- At the Pioneers Cabin located at Edmonton’s 9430 Scona Road Northwest.
- When- Various dates including 28 Sept and 22 Nov.
- Time- 6 PM and 8:15 PM.
- Tickets- Get tickets on Fever.