Get ready to discover the enchanting wonders of Canada’s coastal lines with the Howe Sound Eco Sea Safari Boat Tour in Vancouver from Sewell’s Marina, available on various dates and varied time schedules.
The journey will cruise through the stunning fjord of Howe Sound. The tour promises a mesmerizing view of hidden waterfalls, lounging seals, and a chance to witness vibrant wildlife.
This is a 2 hour guided tour that offers a combination, of breathtaking sights, picturesque coastlines, and a glimpse into the rich historical culture of Vancouver.
About the Howe Sound Eco Sea Safari Boat Tour
Are you ready for a thrilling adventure in Vancouver? Consider this as a must-visit tour for people who love natural beauty and charismatic coastline lifestyle and environment.
This journey takes you through the beauty of Howe Sound, flaunting Canada’s huge coastline. The majestic Bald eagles are among the main attractions here and enjoy the view of them soaring high in the sky.
Discover the sparkling hidden waterfalls and the dense cedar and fir forests. Get a glimpse of the seals relaxing on the shore as well as unique Canadian birds, leaving you awestruck.
Our expert guides’ narration will take you back to the time as they express the rich history and vibrant culture of Vancouver and Howe Sound.
You will also get to know about the indigenous First Nations people and how these people play an important role in the development of the modern cityscape.
About the Venue
The tour departs from Sewell’s Marina, which is located at 6409 Bay Street, West Vancouver, V7W 3H5. Sewell’s Marina offers an easy and conveniently accessible starting point for your adventure.
Organizers have hired expert captains and arranged well-maintained boats so that you can have a safe and comfortable journey exploring the Howe Sound fjord.
Where to Buy Tickets?
Tickets can be purchased from the Fever website and application and the prices for the tickets vary for different age groups.
Students under the age of 18 and above the age of 13 can avail the ticket for $123.85 and the ticket prices for senior citizens above the age of 65 are the same as that for students.
Adults in between these age groups can purchase tickets for $134.35 per person and there is no charge for kids under the age of 13.
- For a comfortable experience, dress casually and females should avoid high heels.
- Don’t forget to bring a camera to capture those captivating moments, and sunscreen and sunglasses to save yourself from sunburns.
- The tour is strictly forbidden for pregnant women, and people with knee or back injuries.
- Children should be a minimum of age 5 years at least to participate in the tour.
- Daily departure times are usually 11 AM, 1:30 PM, and 4:30 PM for most of the seasons.
- However, 4:30 PM departure will not be possible after 21st September due to daylight hours.
- There is no need to print tickets, digital copies are valid at the venue.
- The ticket price for the tour does not include any guide gratuities.
Explore the Magnificent Howe Sound on the Eco Sea Safari Boat Tour Today
- What: The Howe Sound Eco Sea Safari Boat Tour.
- Where: Embarks from Sewell’s Marina located at West Vancouver’s 6409 Bay Street.
- When: Many dates are available.
- Time: Many time slots are available starting from 10:00 AM
- Tickets: Buy the tickets from Fever.