Embark on a half-day whale-watching tour from Vancouver that is taking place on various dates.
Get a one-in-a-million chance to witness the whales in their own natural habitat, as these massive creatures can occasionally be spotted on the Salish Sea’s surface.
Join us on this exhilarating outing to embrace nature’s humongous animals on a specially crafted Catamaran.
1. About the Whale Watching Tour
Embark your voyage at Granville Island, in downtown Vancouver’s heart.
These five hours through the awe-spiring waters of the Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound in pursuit of magnificent orcas and massive humpback whales.
The tour offers a high chance of spotting the whales and provides a spotting guarantee, allowing them to rejoin the next scheduled departure.
Moreover, brace yourself for the breathtaking wildlife of the Salish Sea.
This luxurious catamaran offers a fantastic time in the mesmerizing waters accompanied by highly knowledgeable mariners who make the trip very informative by briefing about the surroundings.
Get prepared to get enthralled entirely to experience an electrifying ride through outstanding nature landmarks.
2. Venue and Timings
Departures happen at Granville Island, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, and this venue is easy to catch on due to its accessible location. It is easily accessible via public and private transport, offering parking nearby.
However, the venue is not wheelchair accessible, but complimentary tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are provided on the trip and on the platform.
This tour offers services daily regardless of weather conditions, with three departures scheduled respectively at 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 2:30 PM for infants and adults.
Also, make sure to check in to the venue 30 minutes prior as you may miss the tour if you are late.
3. About the Tickets
Tickets are exclusively available on Fever. Choose according to your convenience.
Tickets are divided into 4 categories.
- Adult(18+)- CA$213.50
- Youth(13-17)- CA$172.00
- Child(2-12)- CA$130.50
- Infant(0-1)- CA$20.00
Keep in mind the clothing as the tour operates in all weather conditions.
Fever offers a hassle-free event booking service that lets you know about the varied activities happening in your city.
Don’t let this one-of-a-kind way to explore Vancouver slip through your hands. Book your tickets right away on Fever.
4. Things to Keep in Mind about the Tour
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a high chance of witnessing the orca whales throughout the year. Customers can join the next tour if whales are not spotted on their trip.
- Complimentary refreshing drinks are provided, and light snacks can be bought with cash onboard.
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified; you will receive more details about your reservation via email once your tickets are confirmed.
- As the tour operates in all weather conditions and to ensure a comfortable experience, it is recommended to wear suitable clothes.
- Individuals are advised to consume a non-drowsy Gravol to prevent seasickness.
5. Important Information about the Whale Watching Tour from Vancouver
- What- Whale Watching Tour from Vancouver for half-day.
- Where- Embarking from Vancouver’s Granville Island.
- Time- Departure slots at 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 2:30 PM.
- Location- Strait of Georgia and Howe Sound, Salish Sea.
- Tickets- Check out Fever.