The Best of Toronto Small-Group City Tour is your perfect tour to experience a fully narrated trip of the city of Toronto, with the tour embarking from 120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON, on various dates from 8:30 am.
Get set to discover the well-known spots of the city including Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square, St Lawrence Market, and the Toronto Waterfront with a skip-the-line entrance and round-trip hotel transport,
This is a perfect tour if you don’t have many days in Toronto and with friendly and knowledgeable tour guides, the trip is surely an enriching experience to learn the heritage and history of Toronto City.
About the Tour
The tour begins with a pickup from the front of 120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto. The first stop is at the Great CN Tower, all the way up leading to the observation deck (tickets included) offering you 360-degree mesmerizing views of the magnificent Toronto city.
You are accompanied by a small lively group of not more than 7 people, making it interactive and joyous for the participants.
Witness the pretty Queen’s Park, a subtropical garden in the midst of the bustling city, and explore the Old City Hall and many more beautiful squares including Dundas Square and Nathan Philips.
Satiate your hunger pangs at the St. Lawrence Market housing delectable and varied unique cuisines.
That’s just not it, embark on the splendid boat cruise, available only from April to October, or gear up for a thrilling winter adventure at the Casa Loma, available from November to March.
About the Dates and Timings
This tour operates all days, regardless of weather conditions, offering you a guided city tour of Toronto.
The tour starts at 8:30 AM every day and lasts for almost 4 hours.
Make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time and you can choose the dates of the tour according to your needs right here on Fever.
Important Additional Details about the Tour
- The tour sharply begins at 8:30 AM, regardless of weather conditions and the small group tour includes only 7 people.
- This tour is operated by See Sight Services and all the guides/drivers will be offered by See Sight.
- You will be accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable guide, wearing a See Sight Tours polo shirt and driving a See Sight Tours marked small van.
- Pickups and drop-off locations include all the areas in Downtown Toronto only. Airport pickups are not catered.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Wear appropriate clothing, suiting to the weather conditions.
- The ticket prices do not cover guides and driver gratuity and as St. Lawrence Market remains closed on Sundays and Mondays, it will be replaced by a tour of the Distillery District.
- There are changes in venues according to the season of availability as mentioned earlier.
About the Tickets
The tickets are available on the Fever website and the available 3 types of tickets according to the ages are listed as follows.
- Infant (0-4) for $19.95
- Child (5-12) for $158.95
- Adult (13+) for $208.95
The ticket price will include all the transportation and admission fees to the various venues and also a complimentary pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Downtown Toronto.
Book your tickets right away on Fever and get ready for a thrilling city tour with the best tour organizers.
Explore Toronto with the Best of Toronto’s Small-Group City Tour
- What- Toronto Small Group City Tour.
- When- Various dates are available for this Tronto city tour.
- Where- The tour embarks at the front of Toronto’s 120 Bremner Blvd.
- Time- Select your time directly in the ticket selector.
- Tickets- Avail on Fever.