Are you a fan of old paintings and fond of decoding artistic messages through their art?
Then get ready to experience Charleston’s Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition up close like never before and hosted at Festival Hall, available on multiple dates from 11 am with slots available every half an hour up to 6 pm.
1. About the Exhibition
This extraordinary event brings that good old artistry of Michelangelo beyond your own eyes. Through this exhibition, visitors get a chance to experience the iconic work of the Sistine in a unique and intimate way.
The one-of-a-kind experience gives you a chance to understand Michelangelo’s artistic achievement and inspiration.
Visitors will go through the mental process of the artist. Get ready to take insights into history and artistic masterpieces in a new way.
To enhance the joy and interest of the visitors, a free audio guide app will be provided.
This app will offer a deeper understanding of and context behind the artwork and its significance.
2. About the Venue
This is a versatile venue for any type of event located in Charleston, South Carolina.
The main attraction is its size and how big it is. It has over 14000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space.
Out of which ten thousand square foot flexible indoor space and four thousand square feet of outdoor courtyard and is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston and also has a pillarless event venue with high ceilings.
Movable air walls make sure the temperature is not so hot or cold, perfect for the human experience to divide space.
3. Where to get Tickets?
Tickets can be bought exclusively on the Fever website and app only. Ticket prices vary for different subgroups.
- For any adult, it is priced at CA$ 21.50.
- Children under the age of 17 and above 4 years would be required to pay CA$14.00.
- Students, senior citizens above the age of 65, and military officials can enjoy CA$ 16.20 per person.
- VIP tickets are also available, for children which stand at CA$22.70, and for adults stand at CA$32.30 only.
- The family plan bundle includes 2 adults and 2 children, where everyone’s ticket charge would be CA$14.20 per person.
- The group plan bundle is also available for CA$18.50, but the minimum number of required people is 4 for the group to avail of this feature.
4. Things to Keep in Mind
- This venue is wheelchair accessible so don’t forget to bring everyone.
- The duration of this event generally lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before your time slot.
- Alcohol or consumption of any kind of cigar or vape is strictly prohibited.
- There is a local parking, downtown. But it may require payment in case of an increased crowd.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Only in special cases, the organizers may be able to reschedule to another date or session. In case so, you can contact here.
- Visitors need not print their tickets, contactless tickets in the Fever app will be valid.
5. Exhibition of Michelangelo’s Masterpieces in Charleston
- What: Exhibition of Michelangelo’s Masterpieces in Charleston.
- Where: Charleston Festival Hall located at 56 Beaufain Street.
- When: Numerous dates are available.
- Time: The first slot starts at 11 am and new slots are available after every 30 minutes.
- Tickets: Get the tickets on Fever.