Immerse yourself in the extraordinary wonders of nature at the Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa open all days from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
This impressive museum offers a captivating journey through time, from the age of dinosaurs to the era of climate change.
With a wide range of exhibits, live animals, and interactive experiences, it is a must-visit destination for all who are intrigued by the fascinating complexities of our natural world.
1. About the Canadian Museum of Nature
The Canadian Museum of Nature invites you to embark on a fascinating journey through the wonders of nature and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the diverse facets of our natural world.
Get ready to journey from the age of dinosaurs to the era of climate change.
The museum houses a variety of exhibits, each designed to captivate your imagination and spark curiosity.
Whether you’re interested in majestic dinosaur skeletons, captivating Canadian mammals, luminescent minerals, or a variety of stunning bird species, there is something for everyone at this museum.
The museum also features live animals such as live owls, marine life, insects, minerals, bird species, and much more.
2. About the Venue
The Canadian Museum of Nature, housed in a beautiful castle, adds a touch of grandeur to your exploration. It is located at 240 McLeod Street, Ottawa.
The Arctic exhibit is a must-see, offering a chance to encounter owls, colorful marine life, and insects.
The museum is wheelchair accessible, ensuring everyone can enjoy the wonders it has to offer.
Additionally, there is a delightful cafe that provides a charming ambiance, a boutique, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
3. Where to Get Tickets?
Tickets are up for sale on the Fever website and on the app as well and to accommodate all types of visitors, tickets are categorized.
Adults can gain entry for a standard fee of 20 Canadian dollars. Students are offered a discounted price of CA $18.00. Discounted ticket prices also apply to senior citizens above the age of 65.
Tickets for children below the age of 12 can be purchased for a nominal charge of 15 dollars and attendees are requested to take note of time which varies by season and there are multiple slots to select from.
4. Things to Know about the Museum
- Onsite parking is made available for everyone without additional charges and the inside Natural Cafe offers a takeaway menu from Urban Element and Happy Goat Coffee.
- The Native Boutique offers a variety of souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
- Parents are requested to accompany their children with them at all times.
- Free entry in the museum after 5 PM on Thursdays only.
- Wi-Fi and coat check facilities are included in the ticket prices.
- Remember to respect the exhibits and live creatures to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone and be sure to have fun, learn, and explore the beauty of the world we live in.
5. It is Time to Explore the Canadian Museum of Nature Today
- What- Canadian Museum of Nature.
- Where- Canadian Museum of Nature located at Ottawa’s 240 McLeod Street.
- When- Every day.
- Timing- Multiple slots are available.
- Tickets- Get the tickets on Fever.