Welcome to the downtown intro walk tour in Calgary, a unique exploration of Calgary’s vibrant cityscape, available on various dates from 10:30 a.m. and embarking from Calgary Municipal Plaza.
This tour offers an unparalleled introduction to the society, showcasing what makes Calgary an exciting place to live and visit.
Whether you are a local looking to rediscover your city or a visitor eager to soak into the local culture, this tour promises something unforgettable.
1. About the Walking Tour
This tour is a two-hour-long walking journey through Calgary’s downtown area.
Our knowledgeable guide will lead you through the city’s captivating history, architectural marvels, and vibrant public art scenes from its beautiful frontier beginning its transformation into a bursting metropolis.
You’ll experience Calgary’s vibes and irresistible allure in this 2-hour tour.
The main highlights of the tour are mentioned below.
- It gives you a unique opportunity to explore Calgary’s amazing art scene.
- Explore and discover the city’s exceptional architectural structures and its captivating history.
2. About the Venue
The downtown into-walk tour begins at Calgary Municipal Plaza, 800 McLeod SE Calgary, T2G 5E6.
This central location is easily accessible and is a perfect starting point for our Germany through Calgary’s downtown.
3. Where to Get Tickets?
Tickets can be bought online from the Fever website and app, where tickets for kids under the age of three are free, and tickets for children under the age of 15 are priced at 21 Canadian dollars.
Similarly, adults till age 64 can enjoy this event at $34 per person. Seniors whose age is more than 65 or 65 can enjoy at $23.50.
4. Things to Keep in Mind
- It is suggested that you reach the meeting point at Calgary Municipal Plaza 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Printing your tickets is unnecessary; you can use your smartphone to show your passport.
- Refunds and cancellation of tickets for this event are strictly not available.
- Dressing appropriately for the weather is suggested. The weather can change and play. Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes to avoid any pain.
- There will be plenty of photo-taking opportunities along the streets of downtown Calgary, so please remember to carry your camera.
- If you’re prone to allergies, remember to bring any necessary medication.
- Restrooms may not be available at all locations; plan accordingly.
- Be respectful to other tour participants, as this will help to create a pleasant experience for everyone.
- Lastly, enjoy the tour because this will be an evergreen opportunity to learn about Calgary’s history and culture.
5. Discover the Heart of Calgary Downtown on the Walking Tour
- What: Discover the heart of Calgary Downtown on the walking tour.
- When: Daily slots are available.
- Where: Embarking from Calgary Municipal Plaza, settled at Calgary’s 800 Macleod Trail Southeast.
- Time: The tour starts at 10:30 a.m. and continues for 2 hours.
- Tickets: Tickets are available on FeverUp.